Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, June 10, 2005 Dell Axim and the Geek-Wanna-Be #5

Yea success! Posted by Hello
I’m synced! I’m synced!......Yea! That was crazy. The Activesync Tutorial from aximsite.com WORKED! You see when you are technologically challenged; setting up any type of electronics is very frustrating. But now My Axim and computer are communicating and they are even getting along with Outlook. My email on the other hand is not playing well with the others. Don’t know what I’m going to do about that.

Darn it! Wouldn’t you know, after I finally got synced, I did something to mess it all up. I have no idea what I did but all of a sudden my Axim and computer where not on speaking terms. jkOnTheRun to the rescue with a soft reset!

Problem solved. I’m so glad I have the summer to learn how to work this thing! Hopefully next post I can say I’ve learned something.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 4:22 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------