Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 Confessions of a Hair Care Product Snob

Maybe reformed snob would be a better choice of words. My hairdresser had me completely convinced that my hair would, I don't know, turn green, fall out, or something dreadful if I didn't use expensive shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, etc. That was all well and good-when I could afford it! Do to life circumstances, we're watching every penny we spend. I couldn't justify spending $10-$15 on shampoo (that's shampoo only!). Recently a couple magazines did some comparisons of different products. Pantene ProV Expressions made their list with impressive results. Wouldn't you know it, as I was walking down the hair care isle at my favorite store, I saw the shampoo on sale - 2/$10 - mix or match shampoo and conditioner. I tried the one for blonds. I love it. My hair is easy to control. The color still looks great. The smell is clean, not over powering. I'm very satisfied! Who'd a thunk it!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:16 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------