Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 I Declare Today "No Stinken Thinken Day"

Because my son asked me why I'm always so grumpy, I decided to challenge myself and set aside a day to look at the bright side of things. You may think this is stupid, but I guarantee, after you try it, you'll be in a much better mood. I'd love to hear how everyone changed their "stinken thinken" upside down. Here's where I am so far today:

Stinken Thinken: The alarm went of at 5:00 a.m. and the dog reminded me that I'm supposed to walk.
Positive Thinken: The alarm went off and first, I was alive, second I have two legs and am able to walk. Added extra, I have a dog that loves me no matter what.

Stinken Thinken: Ugh, I have to switch out the laundry and then have to put it away.
Positive Thinken: I have clothes to wear, and a washer and dryer to use.

Stinken Thinken: Houston traffic at rush hour (need I say more)
Positive Thinken: I have a car to drive and a job to go to.

Stinken Thinken: I got stuck behind a funeral procession and was late for work
Positive Thinken: I wasn't the one in the hearse!

Enjoy the day!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:42 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------