Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, June 28, 2005 In Search of a Guest Bedroom #6


Carpet is in! Posted by Hello
Woo Hoo; *snort*; giddy me (you get the picture)! Carpets in! Room is painted! Now for the fun stuff! SHOPPING! I can’t wait to see how it all turns out. The bed and the dresser are not exactly what I would buy, but they belonged to my husband’s grandfather, have tremendous sentimental value and are good pieces, so they will stay. I don’t really know what the direction I’m going but at least I’ll have fun getting there (and I can get all the crap out of my living and dining room). Next post should be the final outcome (I see the light at the end of the tunnel).

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:32 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------