Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, June 26, 2005 Good God, I Giggle

I am so glad that Sheri nudged me into the world of Blogging and Podcasting, it has to be said that I have had a blast and I have learned a few things about myself.

BLOGGING
I can’t spell worth a darn. Yes, that’s right, I have come to rely on good ole spellchecker, furthermore, certain words I just go ahead and misspell because I know spellchecker will fix them on its own.

PODCASTING
I swear I don’t know who is talking but that’s not ME! I have never heard that person before in my life. Sheri promises that it is me, but I refuse to believe it.

“That’s right!” If I hear “that’s right” come out of my mouth one more time, I’m gonna heave. I remember during collage in my public speaking class, the teacher would have the class raise their hand after every “um” that we uttered. I’m afraid that if I asked Sheri to do that with the “that’s right” she would look like she was trying air out her armpits or be trying to fly away.

The giggles; honestly, I NEVER knew that I giggled….UGG! Gotta do something about that! Since our first podcast, my husband is actually going around calling me “giggles”.

The hardest thing about all of this is listening to yourself. We have decided that we will limit our intake to only 2 glasses of liquid courage during a podcast. Our last one got a little slurry towards the end and I we rambled on a bit. All in all, this is so much fun and you've got to be able to laugh at yourself!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:23 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------