Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, June 23, 2005 Coffee with My Daughter

This was just so cool I just had to post (I know SuZan, I'm supposed to finish my cleaning by 9:30 then off to the man chair-probably won't happen). Anyway, I took my 16 year old son to Target today to apply for a job-any job (I pimped my son to the manager). Try as he did to get out of it, we still went. Our Target has a Starbucks. I asked my daughter if she wanted to go and have a coffee with me (I've always wanted to say that as that was one of the small pleasures my mom and I had before she died. I was only 18) while we wait. We did and had a blast. My kids are soooooo cooooolllll!!!!! The only way I could yell louder would be IF I PUT IT IN ALL CAPS. OK, here it goes.....MY KIDS ARE SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!!!

Ta for now-I have dust calling my name!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:00 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------