Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 The Teenage Vocabulary

This afternoon, my husband was complaining how “chatty” our 16 year old was with me last night. Our son was helping me haul trash out, going through things, and we were having fun (well as much fun as you can while cleaning “The Room”). My husband was right though, our son usually speaks in sentences of three words. We started naming them and this is what we came up with:

What’s for dinner?
Is there food?
I wanna eat.
Can I go.
Clean my room?
I don’t know.
But I’m hungry.
Can’t find it.
Order pizza please.
Bite me dad!

And of course we cannot forget the newest addition to his vocabulary:

Can I drive?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:50 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------