Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, June 20, 2005 In Search of a Guest Bedroom #1


Yes Virginia...there is a bed under there Posted by Hello

This is probably one of the most embarrassing situations…clutter…clutter and more clutter. I realized last night that my sister will be here in approximately two weeks. I had told her that I wanted her to visit, because it would force me to do something with this room. BTW: we affectionately call it “The Room”, sort of like a code for “black hole”. I have tried to get inspiration from the show “Clean Sweep” but when I open the door, I quickly get over that feeling.

Granted, this room is not ALL my fault. We have lived here 12 years; whenever I would tell my son to clean his room, he would move stuff over to “The Room” (it would never be seen again); and you all know when you are having people over, you do the quick pick up and stash things. Well after so many years THIS is what happens! I’ve decided that I HAVE to start this today, so it is time to roll up my sleeves, dig in, and throw out.

CHARGE!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:32 PM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------