Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 A Good Night's Sleep....

Or not! SuZan asked me how I slept being my husband is out of town. In answer to her question-ha. Dogs wouldn’t go out last night before bed (11:30 p.m.). At 3:30 a.m., Oreo (little dog) starts whining, licking my face, then eventually gives a low growling bark. I told him to go back to bed because it was not yet 5:00. He just kept looking at me with those serious eyes while wagging his tail. OK, up I go to let him out. Meanwhile, Bradley (big dog) was already standing at the door. We go outside, Bradley runs off to take care of business while Oreo sits on the patio looking rather smug. I tell him “you better go do something”. So, he lifts his leg and pees on the pillar while standing on the patio. Bradley comes running back, we go inside, Bradley runs to his bed-out like a light. Oreo and I go to my bed; Oreo stretches out in James’ spot-out like a light. Sheri on the other hand tosses and turns for about an hour realizing how much she misses James’ snoring and while she hears every crack and creek in the house. Sheri fell back asleep at 4:30. She was not happy when the alarm went off at 5:00! Then, as she is walking dogs (half asleep), the sprinklers kick on. It’s dark, so she can hear them, she just can’t see them. That is until they spray her from all sides! What an interesting morning. You just have to laugh!

P.S. Don't you just love the switch from 1st person to 3rd? Blame it on sleep deprivation!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 10:01 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------