Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, June 25, 2005 In Search of a Guest Bedroom #4


Found: an empty room Posted by Hello

Well what do you know…..there is a room here after all! I’m so glad everything is cleared out; however, everything that I’m keeping is in the living room and dining room. Ya’ll have seen the dining room table but I have a mattress and box springs in my living room (the cat thinks it’s cool she has a new perch).

My goal is to totally transform the guest bedroom (I know just emptying it out is a transformation…lol). I am very budget minded when I set out to make or do things. The new carpet cost me barely over the cost of the labor to install it and as Sheri had mentioned in a comment, the paint came from Lowe's “woops” paint. I love it when they have a new employee because there is a lot to choose from. The paint cost $5.00. So I’ve swept all the cobwebs, now onto patching holes in the wall. I don’t know what direction I’m going as far as the look of the bedroom, but I will find something that will inspire me and set me off towards the right direction. THIS is the part I love!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:58 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------