Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, June 24, 2005 Dell Axim and the Geek-Wanna-Be #8


PocketBlogger Posted by Hello
Ok all, frustration has now settled in (I have been geek-ti-fied). I tried to download Texmaster only for the Axim to tell me that I didn’t have enough memory. I ran out and picked up a CompactFlash card…OK…great (can’t tell hubby how much I spent….shhh). I then downloaded (correction – tried to download) Texmaster; after it finishes the download, the Axim tells me that it is not a pocket pc program. - Uggg!

Topping off this experience Kevin from kct's digital world recommended Pocket Blogger. I downloaded pocket blogger and now I can’t find it on the Axim! Sigh…..you know I’m going to have to read the manual. I’m not very happy right now.

Until next time!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:31 AM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------