Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 Why Do They Mess With You When Your PMSing?

I guess my guys like to live dangerously. By the middle of the week dinners get very simple around here so tonight it was smoked sausage, macaroni & cheese and green peas. When I was at the grocery store I saw a ready made tub of Country Crock side dish of macaroni & cheese so I figured “Hey, why not?” I get it home and start dinner when the boy sees what I bought he states “That’s just a snack for me” followed by “I’ll just fix some ‘Easy Mac’! Then my husband, when I tell him about it he looks at me and starts to pout (yes….fat lip and all….I don’t know why they think it’s cute) and says “What? No Kraft?” Now I’m not a violent person, but during that time of the month DON’T MESS WITH ME!

Tune in tomorrow to see if they lived through the night

UPDATE: They lived to see a new day. BTW that tub of mac....not so great.

So far it has been a pretty uneventful week not much to write about, but sometimes those are welcome.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:28 PM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------