Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 Tips & Tricks

During our last podcast, Sheri had brought up in our “Tips & Tricks” segment the Christmas Tree I had last year. I called it our Family Tree because I had called all of the members of my family (and I mean everyone) and had them email me the most recent pictures of them and their family. I then framed them out and hung them on the tree…hence the name: Our Family Tree.


I felt a real drive because two years ago we lost five family members on my husband’s side in less than a year. I wanted to pay them proper respect with their importance in the family even though they weren’t with us any more. So even though our household is only three, our Family Tree during Christmas time is a wonderful reminder of how rich with family we are.


(Click the photos for a larger veiw for detail)

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:32 AM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------