Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 More Accident Info.-With Pictures-Well, Sort Of...

I went by the body shop to get some stuff out of my car since the back door is now pried open. My bumper was sitting in the manager's office. Seems State Farm is really going to pursue this license plate deal. They wanted the manager to get pictures. The body shop manager is very kind. He told me that he will make sure I get to keep the bumper should we need it for evidence. I happened to have my camera in the car (too bad I didn't have it on Friday), and snapped a few. My husband has the pictures up on his blog. OK, I'll post one. You really need to go to his blog for the full effect.


Isn't this just crazy?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:08 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------