Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, September 21, 2005 Way Back Wednesday!

We cannot believe that we're playing this week! The theme for Way Back Wednesday is "You were so HOT". That is one word that we would NEVER use to describe ourselves, but OK, we'll play.


SuZan

Hot? Nahhhh. This picture was taken in my late 30's. I did feel good, probably looked my best and during that time I was back in school with all those young whipper snappers (anyone see "The Graduate"? LMAO).

I have always been a tomboy and still am. Nothing frilly about this gal, what you see is what you get. Of course Big G is thrilled that I'm not high maintenance (LOL...yeah right). So my message to all of you readers is....STOP LAUGHING!

Sheri


This was taken on my wedding day BEFORE I took the plunge. This was a very special day for me. A new beginning. My "peeps" helped make it special. From left to right: my sister (Diane) in the blue, my soon to be mother-in-law (Leta) in the red (she's a very special woman), my aunt (Lois) in black and white, the little pup in black and white in the front with the cheesy smile (God, she reminds me of me) would be my daughter Jessica (this was back in 98 folks. She doesn't look anything like this now), then on the end in the off-white would be me. I think my eyes say it all. I may not have been a "hot" chic, but I was definitely happy!

P.S. We were married the week before Christmas, hence the Christmas decorations.


Go link on over to our Blog Pick this month "The Kept Woman" to see who all is playing!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:30 AM :: 12 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------