Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, October 29, 2005 Rude, Crude, & Socially Unacceptable!


Ok now, I am so relieved that I’m not the only sicko out there. But I can be obnoxious today because it’s my birthday! Yes it is the last damn year I can say that I am in my early 40’s. I get a chuckle when I read about all of you young moms and poo because for a moment I think…”Thank God I’m done with that!” Then reality kicks in and I think WTF, I work in the schools….I have had to deal with poo, I’ve been peed on, and not to mention the times that I have been slimed. I do have my limitations however, when the sweet darlings emesis I yell for “MAINTANANCE” because I would have to be sharing the trash can with them if I have to deal with it.

Anyway, back to the Birthday. The boys are at a Scouting thingy this morning, then it will be off to the football game to watch Sheri’s son play and my son spot for the announcer, followed by hopefully a nice dinner (yes I shut down the kitchen the weekend of my birthday…you can’t change tradition). The guys gave me a new camera and I love it! I’ll get pictures tonight and hopefully I won’t destroy this one because my track record with cameras isn’t’ too good.

Wow, what do you know, in one post I have covered birthdays, poo, pee, slime and barf. That has got to be some sort of record.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 11:25 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------