Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, November 23, 2005 We've Been Tagged!

We have been tagged by Suz. Be prepared Suz, we will remember this :-0

So here are the rules. Pay close attention because you may be the next to partake in all the fun!

Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; then add your blog to the #5 spot.

1. Blither
2. Tammy
3. Erin
4. Suz
5. Sheri & Su Zan

Next select 5 friends to piss off :
1. Spiky1

2.
Kami
3.
Crazy Ride Lady
4. Whoever else wants to play

5. This is fun!


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Sheri: I was a SAHM of three kids, two were in school, one was a toddler. I was in a very unhappy marriage.

SuZan: I was taking anatomy & physiology classes, waiting to be accepted into OT school. G2 was in first grade and we truly learned what a social butterfly he was. My job had me traveling and opening up Rehab programs in south eastern Texas.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Sheri: My father-in-law died last year on November 21st. We buried him the day before Thanksgiving. My step-daughters and step-son-in-law were in town and staying with us. Granny usually cooks every Thanksgiving, but understandably did not want to. So me, my step-daughters, and my daughter went to the grocery store after the funeral (10:00 p.m. the Wednesday before Thanksgiving) and picked the shelves of anything that we could remotely use to make Thanksgiving dinner. Then we sat around drinking beer and making pies and talking until about 2:00 a.m. It turned out to be a very special Thanksgiving.

SuZan: A rather uneventful Thanksgiving (this is a good thing). We all gathered at my sister-in-law's house. I made the dressing and the green beans. It was a great day visiting all of the family.


5 snacks you enjoy:

Sheri: Chocolate, popcorn, Baked Lays, Yo plait FF Yogurt, Chewy Granola Bars

SuZan: Anything chocolate, trail mix, M&Ms, did I mention chocolate?

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:

Sheri: Richard Marx-Oceans Apart; Alanis Morissette-Princess; Alanis Morissette-Jagged Little Pill; Journey-their entire album from the 80's; Happy Birthday.

SuZan: Yesterday-Beatles; Imagine-John Lennon; Africa-Toto; Underneath Your Clothes-Shakira; Addicted to Love-Robert Palmer/Power Station

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:

Sheri: 1. Pay of all my debts, wouldn't everyone? 2. Give some to charities 3. Share some with family members 4. Put my kids through college5 . Buy a nice house 6. Hire a chef, personal trainer, and a house keeper (sorry, couldn't stop at 5)

SuZan: 1. Pay off all my debts. 2. Buy land and donate to BSA. 3. Give some money to my sister. 4. Build the dream house. 5. If he could get in, send G2 to University of Michigan (his dream school).

5 bad habits:

Sheri: 1. being over sensitive 2. always saying shit 3. I am a worry wart 4. things have to be done right away or I will do them 5. Being a bitch to my husband when I'm over-stressed (i.e. Thanksgiving morning when I wake up at 6:00 to start the damn turducken. We won't go any farther because my husband is a good husband and I don't want to make him out as an uncaring person. Just suffice it to say, I was a bitch this morning :-)

SuZan: 1. Being a control freak (me?) 2. Biting my finger nails 3. Wanting things my way (I'm really working on this one) 4. Over-committing myself 5. Wanting to DO IT ALL!

5 things you like doing:

Sheri: 1. Watching "chic flicks" 2. Shopping 3. Playing/spending time with my kids 4. Spending time with hubby which is rare 5. and why blogging of course

SuZan: 1. Playing at the lake 2. Shopping 3. Ceramics 4. Working on the house with Big-G 5. Road trips with Hubby and son

5 things you would never wear again:

Sheri: 1. Big glasses 2. Bikini ... stole this from Suz 3. leggings 4. Fake Eyelashes 5. Brushed out perm

SuZan: 1. Farrah Hair 2. Coke bottle bottom glasses 3. A perm (if you can believe that one, I have curly hair) 4. Blue eye shadow 5. School uniform

5 favorite toys:

Sheri: You see-here is a good thing about these "look inside yourself" things. I just realized that I don't have a favorite toy. I can't even say my computer because I'm on one all day at the office. When I come home, getting on the computer is more like work!

SuZan: 1. Digital Camera 2. PDA 3. Computer 4. Roomba Vacuum Cleaner 5. Paint & Paint brush

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:31 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------