Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 22, 2005 A Tip for a Great Santa Experience

I discovered this little tid-bit of information quite by accident. It was 1995 and G2 was six. He finally decided that he wanted to go see Santa, but he didn’t not share this with me until the night before Christmas Eve.

We all know what the malls are like right now and especially on Christmas Eve. I was really dreading taking him but knew we HAD to go. The smartest thing that I ever did was call the mall and find out what time Santa opened for business (now that just sounds so wrong on so many levels). It turned out that he started visiting kids at 8:00 am, and the stores opened at 10:00 am, so I made sure that we were there at opening.

This last minute fiasco turned out to be the most wonderful Santa visit in G2’s life. Because no one was there, Santa spent a good 20 minutes with G2, they posed for pictures that I got to take with my camera (this one was my favorite and all Santa’s idea). This is one of my most treasured sappy mommy moments that I will remember forever…It was priceless!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:33 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------