Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, January 13, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!

For Friday the 13th, Kristine over at Random and Odd, has delegated us to complete the following mission: Pictures of…


1. Something you're afraid of.
2. Your Lucky Charm.
3. Something Friday the 13th ish (get creative)




Something I’m Afraid Of

The first one is easy! Anyone that knows me knows that I am completely afraid of heights. I can literally “freak out” at the top of a ladder. So this picture (not me) represents what I am afraid of. My reasoning... well He did make me 5’3” for a reason.



My Lucky Charm

This one required some thought. I really am not a superstitious (is that even spelled right?) person so I had to dig deep into all of my quirks. So I guess this is as good as anything…clean underwear. You know how your mom always told you to wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident; even though we would all agree that if you get in an accident you probably would lose your bodily functions anyway.



Something Friday the 13th ish


Can you believe this scary place? The horrors, the smell, the total disarray! This horrible, scary place is my son’s room. I am amazed everyday that he makes it out alive. Heck, even the cat won’t go in there sometimes (well there is the lizard living in there too).


Did you play?


Happy Stuff Portrait Friday everyone!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 1:19 AM :: 22 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------