Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, January 11, 2006 Way Back Wednesday-I'm a Star!


Momma Duck wants to see us being a "Star" or at least acting like a big drama queen. Well, that's just about every day. But, I know we are all short on time, so I picked my favorite.

Picture this-it was winter of my fourth grade year back in good old Harrisburg, PA. We had to do yet another dreaded book report, but this time, we could act out our book report with a friend. You'll never be able to tell from the picture, but the book on which we did our report was "Freaky Friday". I dressed as the mother (yes, that is me in the blond wig) and my friend, Karen dressed as the teenager. It was classic. We got a much deserved "A" on the report.

Enjoy! Let us know if you played!



Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:01 AM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------