Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, January 06, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


WOW…it’s Friday again! Now Kristine over at Random and Odd, has assigned us our task and has made the following request:

Show me BEFORE
Show me AFTER
Show me your new favorite thing



I’m afraid I cheated on this one (hope not too many notice). This past summer I decided that it was time to clean out the guest bedroom and make it a guest bedroom instead of a dumping ground. I had a budget of $500.00 for everything (changed out carpet too), and this is how it turned out:


This is the BEFORE:

This is the AFTER:


Now for my favorite new thing. Big G is so creative every year for Christmas. This year he had two gifts wrapped together. One was the movie “Forest Gump”; after I un-wrapped it I wondered why he gave it to me. Yes, it was a good movie, but not one of my favorites, the second gift (can you guess?) was a box of chocolates. He kept saying…”you never know what you’re going to find in a box of chocolates”. Duh…I still didn’t get it…(I'm such a dork) sigh! My MIL who was in on it then asked me “aren’t you going to share?” Now I was really confused as it was 7:30 am. I finally opened the box and along with the chocolates there was this:



I have always said that Big G is the romantic one of the house…not me!


Happy Stuff Portrait Friday everyone!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 5:25 AM :: 14 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------