Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, January 02, 2006 I Got Nothin I Tell Ya! Nothin!

I am a little down in the dumps today. I try to always be a positive person. You know the type. My glass is always half full. Well, I'm not feeling that way today. I'm actually being quite the bitch (just ask my husband)!

Why you ask? Well, I always look forward to the new year. It's a new beginning. A chance to close the door on the old and open a different door for the new. I previously posted my resolutions and was ready to get up and started. You can only imagine how pissed I was when I woke up yesterday, New Years Day, and I was SICK! No, not with a hangover. Instead I caught the creepy crud that has been going around. My kids had it before Christmas. My sister brought it with her. I was just commenting on how my dedicated use of vitamins seemed to have kept me from coming down with the "crud". What do they say about the person who laughs last? Yup. I'm sick as a dog! It pisses me off because I really have a lot to do. I usually use this time to take down all of the Christmas stuff. It has been absolutely perfect weather here and I've wanted to take a walk all weekend. I can't even muster the strength to get off the couch. Meanwhile, the wash is piling up, the dust is collecting, and we'll be the only family on the street to still have our Christmas decorations up. My husband is getting ready to leave town, so that means even more responsibility on my plate. Plus, all of you bookkeepers and accountants know what the new year brings - that's right - end of year stuff!

So, I'm not in the best of moods! The worse part-I'm mad at myself for being in a grumpy mood! Sorry to unload on you all, but, you are the best listeners! Hopefully I'll have a more upbeat post tomorrow! It can only get better!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:29 PM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------