Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 28, 2005 ROAD TRIP!

We are just about ready to leave. I had told G2 that we would depart around 9:30 am, but he seemed upset and wanted to leave earlier. I told him that only takes about 2.5 hours to drive to San Antonio and we couldn’t even check into the Hotel until 3:00 pm and the game starts at 7:00 pm. Geez, the anticipation is killing him.

The good thing is that we are staying at a Hotel right next to the Alamo and about a block from the mall (I think his Christmas money is burning a hole in his pocket) and about five blocks from the Alamodome so we should be able to walk wherever we want to go (personally, I hate driving in a city I’m not familiar with). If restaurants are still open after the game I thought it would be fun to eat on the River Walk.

I’ll post pictures when we get back, the boy-child is ready to go and driving me nuts (I think he has been packed since Christmas afternoon).

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:29 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------