Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, December 23, 2005 Stuff Portrait Friday

I’m finally playing this week! Kristine over at Random and Odd, has instructed us to take a picture of the following:




Your favorite wrapped present:


We have so many great nieces and nephews that I get to continue to enjoy the young kids things during Christmas time. I made these gift sacks out of grocery bags and I just love how they turned out.



Something new you added to your decorations this year:


Ok, I’ll admit this was an impulse buy, but I couldn’t resist when I walked next to them. We have a court yard at our entry and I have always told Big G I would like a lamp post for it. I guess this is as close as I’m going to get…LOL.


You’re Christmas cards:



There is nothing exciting on the Christmas card front. All I do is put them in this sled as they arrive. I have no creativity here but one of my friends saves her Christmas cards and puts them on her tree instead of ornaments; would you believe that it is beautiful.


And I’m throwing in the tree…just because!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:10 AM :: 13 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------