Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 22, 2005 It's Time For Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things about Sheri

1. What color are your eyes? Blue/green/gray

2. Is there one gift you’ve purchased (or made) for someone this year that you really love, and are excited to give? I found these really cool picture holders at Pier 1 that I'm giving to everyone at the office. They are perfect for them to put on their desks and it's easy to change the pictures.

3. Are you already planning a New Year’s resolution? Of course. And, I think I'm planning on exactly how and when I will break them! Just kidding.

4. If you make a resolution, what are the odds you’ll keep it? Actually, the odds are about 90% in favor of keeping them. I'm a very hard headed, determined, young lady!

5. What is your favorite color? Oh, another hard one. I would have to say all shades of blue.

6. Do you have a favorite animal? What is it? (that’s part of the question.) I would have to say that my favorite animal is a dog. I like cats, they just don't like me.

7. How often do you visit my blog? I try to check all of the blogs on my blog roll everyday.
8. How come you never call? Um, gulp!

9. You really don’t love me, do you? Of course I love you!
10. Could you telll I was just kiddin’? You joker you.

11. When is your birthday? 06/68

12. Is Santa bringing you fancy pressies, or coal? Maybe a bit of both? I think I'm going to hit the jackpot! My hubby buys the best presents! You should see what he bought himself as his gift from me! I was VERY generous!

13. D’jya know there’s only 2 days left til Christmas? Jeez, don't remind me. I'm not done shopping yet!





Thirteen Things about SuZan


1. What color are your eyes? Blue/gray

2. Is there one gift you’ve purchased (or made) for someone this year that you really love, and are excited to give? It is always difficult to get my brother-in-law something that HE would appreciate. Both of his son's are Eagle Scouts, so Big-G and I went out to the District office where they have an Eagle Scout wall dating back to 1916. We made rubbings of his boys' names and took a picture of the wall. I'm not finished yet I still need to cut the mat and then put the frame together, but I'm really excited about this gift.

3. Are you already planning a New Year’s resolution? Why even bother....LOL :)

4. If you make a resolution, what are the odds you’ll keep it? If the resolution is to eat more chocolate or drink more coffee, then you can count on me!

5. What is your favorite color? Easy! Burgandy and a deep sage.

6. Do you have a favorite animal? What is it? (that’s part of the question.) Cats, I have always had cats.

7. How often do you visit my blog? When I'm not working, every day or every other day; when I'm working 2 times a week.

8. How come you never call? Because I hate talking on the phone.

9. You really don’t love me, do you? Of course I do!

10. Could you telll I was just kiddin’? I sure was hoping so!

11. When is your birthday? October 29th

12. Is Santa bringing you fancy pressies, or coal? Probably a bit of both.

13. D’jya know there’s only 2 days left til Christmas? Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....I KNOW!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:08 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------