Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, December 30, 2005 Stuff Portrait Friday

It is time for Stuff Portrait Friday. Kristine over at Random and Odd, has challenged us to take a picture of the following:



1. Your New Years Resolution.
2. Your Favorite Picture from 2005
3. Something you'll be glad to leave behind in '05

Hmmmmmm, this one is a bit tough but I'll give it a try. The first one is rough because I don't really do "New Years Resolutions". The track record for them is bad, and lets face it, since I'm a "closet rebel" if I think I can't do something, that will only motivate me to do it. One thing I am commited on resolving is this:

1. Your New Years Resolution:




I hate clutter and this is where it all ends up. We haven't remodeled the Kitchen yet, but when we do, this will be my home office with lots and lots of storagage. The problem is that I work out of my car and really can't leave everything in there (files/supplies/etc) so I bring it in and it seems to multiply. Oh don't you just love my desk extension? I finally found a good use for an ironing board (LOL).


2. Your Favorite Picture In 2005:


This one was easy, and I didn't even take this picture. This is Big G, and G2 took the picture when they were on their high adventure trip in Colorado this past summer. I don't go on these trips because I have told Big G that digging a hole to do my business and covering it up, is NOT my idea of a vacation, so I stay home and go shopping....hehehe.

3. Something you'll be glad to leave behind in '05



Oh yes, that would be this courtyard and the house painted poo-poo brown. I took this picture when we replaced the front door so you get the idea of my complaint. In 2005, since we ended up replacing the a/c (inside and out) it took a huge chunck out of our remodeling fund so this couldn't get done. So for 2006, bye bye poo-poo brown house color and icky courtyard, I will be glad to say b-bye to it in the new year.


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:11 AM :: 12 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------