Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 29, 2005 Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Sheri
and my plans for 2006
Sheri

1…. I resolve to give 100% of myself to whatever I'm doing. I want to be a better wife, mother, sister, friend, employee.
2....I will organize my cabinets and pantry by the end of January (if I don't give myself a deadline, it won't get done)
3....I will be more digital - that doesn't make sense to many unless you know my husband and saw all of the "toys" (mind out of the gutter, not those kind of toys...although....) that I'm blessed to have and are basically sitting and collecting dust!
4....I will download the pics from my new digital camera more frequently than, um, let's not go there.
5....I will organize said downloaded pictures!
6....I will make more time for myself and feel less guilty about doing so. (Yeah, add this to the list of resolutions most likely to be broken).
7....I will hold hands and cuddle with my husband when we are together (all you people who don't like public displays of affection-sorry)
8....I will slow down and smell the roses!
9....I will take a fabo vacation at some point during the year (without my kids) and not feel guilty about it.
10..I will put money into my savings each payday (and try not to take it out before the next payday)
11...I will get the wheels turning on a new project that I have churning in my brain. Nope, can't tell you what it is yet!
12...I will attempt to make better food choices on a regular basis
13...Saved the best for last.....I will join the new gym being built by my house as soon as it opens. I will then go to said gym at least 3 times per week!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



SuZan was not able to participate in Thursday Thirteen due to car-lag and desparately needing a nap.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:41 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------