Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, January 02, 2006 Art Is In The Eyes Of The Beholder

One of the Christmas gifts I received from a friend of mine were these awesome candle holders. They have a pewter finish so I thought one would look good in one of the bathrooms since all the fixtures were done in a similar finish. I didn’t know which size I wanted to use so I had them all in there so that I could decide.

Low and behold, I walk in the bathroom later and saw this:


It turns out that Big G mounted toilet paper rolls on all them and proceeded to tell me that he is calling it “Functional Art”. This was just too good not to share. You never know what you will see when you walk in a room in this house!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:03 PM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------