Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, January 27, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!

I can’t believe that it is Friday already! This week, Kristine over at Random and Odd, has quite an odd list for us to put together. Pictures of…


1. Your Toys
2. Your Secret
3. Your Eyes


My Toy
This is one of the best inventions around, my Roomba vacuum cleaner. It is not a new toy, I’ve had it for a little over a year now and I use it just about everyday. It vacuums the floors and the carpets, then returns back to the charger and charges itself.


My Secret

After much thought, I decided to post a “black hole”. There are too many secrets to name…hehehe


My eyes

Oh geez it looks like I’ve been on a binge. Remember, I am not a morning person and I took this photo way too early in the morning (about 6AM). So if these eyes are the windows to my soul, then I need to draw the blinds (at least for a few more winks of sleep...LOL).



Did you play?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 5:08 AM :: 29 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------