Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, January 21, 2006 He Did Warn Me…

Yes, he did. He warned me before we got married. What was that warning you ask? He warned me that “the difference between men and boys are the price of their toys”, and I’m constantly reminded of this.


Here you see Big G's new toys, rock climbing equipment. Oh joy, so now before he jumps off a perfectly good rock (he loves rappelling), he is going to have to climb up it. {{Just kidding}} I’m actually very supportive of this for him. He has always wanted to go rock climbing and with our busy schedules it took him a year to go through all the training, so he is now ready for the next step (pardon the pun). However, I did suggest when the equiment came in that we examine his life insurance policy.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:40 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------