Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
We saw this on Nancy's
blog. It's a classic!
- About 100 people choke to death on SHERI each year.
- It is bad luck to walk under SHERI!
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat SHERI, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw SHERI into a volcano it would stop erupting.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in SHERI.
- SHERI is the male seed of a flower blossom which has been gathered and treated by bees!
- When SHERI is swallowed, she will enter the blood stream within twenty minutes!
- SHERI can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak!
- Twenty-eight percent of Microsoft's employees are SHERI!
- SHERI will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
Hmmmmmm....I don't know what to say...am I the Moon? or am I pollen? LOL!
- SuZan, from the movie of the same name, had green blood.
- Only twelve people have ever set foot on SuZan!
- Over 2000 people have now climbed SuZan, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on SuZan with his left foot!
- SuZan will always turn right when leaving a cave!
- Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than SuZan.
- Bees visit over three million flowers to make a single kilogram of SuZan.
- SuZan is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks SuZan.
- The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of SuZan.
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
4:46 PM ::
Post / Read Comments