Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, January 23, 2006 The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Jeez. If it weren't for SuZan, this blog would be quite barren! I just love year end closing - NOT! I must say, after keeping my nose to the grind stone the past week, my in box is no longer over-flowing into my out box, and I only have six different piles of files on my floor instead of the 20 or so that have been there since the 1st. I think I've scared my co-workers away. This is high stress time in my world and I think I've snapped a few times more than normal. But, I'm happy to report that I'm almost done!

Add to the high stress time the fact that they thought my son had Mono or TB (they tested for both, he didn't. Just a bacterial infection). Now that he's better, dear daughter started complaining of a sore throat and just feeling bad all over. Someone stop the madness! There is not, repeating, is NOT enough Lysol in this world!

That is all. I just wanted to breeze by, thank SuZan for filling the gaps, and tell my blogger buddies I miss them!

Counting down to the Austin Blogger Blowout thinking that certainly living through this schedule calls for a little extra "fun"! Watch out Austin!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:28 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------