Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, February 06, 2006 Someones Having a Birthday Today!


No, it's not her......















Not her or even him........














Could it be him..........














Most likely not. Who could it be?














Why, yes, yes it is! It is JK's birthday today. I must say, although he is quite a character, he's even better in person. JK turns a nifty fifty today. Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you so much. You make me complete. I almost lost you once. I realize everyday the gift I have when I wake up and see you there beside me. I hope you have the most fantastic birthday ever! Can't wait til tonight *wink*!


Happy 50th Birthday!

February 7, 1956


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 10:47 PM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------