Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, February 03, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Friday yet again! This week, Kristine over at Random and Odd, used some of Bill's ideas. The theme this week is “Games People Play” and we are to post pictures of…

1. A game YOU played
2. Your family game.
3. Your Games.



A GAME I PLAYED
I don’t know if you would call it a game, but growing up (besides soft ball) I fenced. As one not wanting to conform to the norm, I loved this sport. I wasn’t that great at it but I could hold my own; so, give me a foil…and watch out!


OUR FAMILY GAME

We don’t play every week but we do sit down and enjoy dominos. Personally, I like Mexican train and Chicken Foot. Big G likes straight dominoes and G2 just likes to win.



MY GAME

I love to play Backgammon, but I have to beg and plead for someone in the house to play with me, so most of the time I have to resort to playing on the net. I am actually pretty good and won second in the only tournament I ever entered (back a few lifetimes ago).

.

For bonus points I’ve added this book. I read this in my late teens and it is still one of my favorites. It always amazed me how I could see myself and others engaged in the games the book describes. It is worth the read if you have the time and does give you good suggestions to stop the games.


Did you play?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:56 AM :: 19 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------