Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, March 25, 2006 Just A Little Time On My Hands...

This morning was a bit shocking to me. I didn’t have somewhere I needed to be. I no longer have to play chauffer to G2 (as a matter of fact, I’m stuck at home with no transportation…we will have to work on this problem). No plans for this evening (but still a hundred projects but who’s perfect). So with spring in the air I decided that a new look for the blog was in order.

This template does make me laugh because I certainly am NOT a domestic diva. The kitchen is definitely not a representation of my culinary skills, but a simple representation of the “hub of the house”.

As you know, I’m not as talented as our blogger friends that can create a new look at a drop of a hat, but I can certainly cut and paste a template and a few HTML codes…so here is the lighter, brighter look for Celebrating Women to commemorate the season change.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 1:18 PM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------