Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, March 12, 2006 We Have Been Tagged!

Doreen over at Thanks for the Ride, Lady tagged us. What is interesting is that our lists are very different even though we are very good friends.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

SuZan
1. Imagine: One of the best songs ever written (IMO). BigG gave me John Lennon’s CD for Christmas (my favorite group is the beatles) so I have been listening to it here lately.

2. Jesus of Suburbia: By Green Day. My son was surprised that I liked some of his music so he burned me a CD of what he thought I would like.

3. Holiday: By Green Day.

4. Are we the waiting: By Green Day.

5. American Woman: By Lenny Kravitz

6. Whats-her-name: By Green Day

7. Sweet Home Alabama: By Lynard Skynyrd

and a few other tunes on the CD.

Sheri

I really suck at this. I listen to music. Like songs, but never really get into the names of the son or who the artist is. For kicks, I'll give you what I know!

1. Holiday- Green Day

2. Are We The Waiting - Green Day

3. What's Her Name - Green Day

4. Most of the songs by Black Eyed Peas

5. Simple Plan-Their First Album

6. Nickleback-I can't name just one!

7. American Woman - Lenny Kravitz

No, no, no. I don't care what you think, I did not copy from SuZan (fingers crossed behind back blinking innocently). I'm like the freak who buys the "Now" Cd's with whatever the top 20's are at the moment.

Because we wouldn't want anyone to feel left out, we tag anyone and everyone! Let us know if you played!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:17 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------