3. Big Red: Yuck!
4. Friendliness: Well of course…this is Texas.
5. The sopa azteca at El Mirador, San Antonio: Never been there.
6. Broker Ervin’s version of Berkshire Blues: A classic!
7. Everyone has a story about a pickup: LOL….duh, this is Texas we are talking about.
8. The free advice at White Rock Lake, Dallas: I had to laugh at this one. When I lived in Big D, this was the place to go on the weekend mornings to see and be seen. Now there are a couple of guys (for the past 10 years) that will give out free advice on any trouble you may have.
9. The Humidity: This needs to be stricken from the list!
10. Barton Springs Pool, Austin: Now our Austin friends need to explain this one.
Honorable (or not so honorable) Mention:
11. Nachos: Actually just list Tex-Mex food. You can’t get it anywhere else.
29. Sunsets at Enchanted Rock, near Llano: This is the closest place to Houston to go rock climbing. The G’s go every year, It is just gorgeous.
40. The Texas Legislature: I had to laugh “When it is good it is seldom very good, and when it is bad it is horrid”.
44. Mustang Donuts, Dallas: OMG, I so remember these. This donut shop is right across from SMU and the donuts are just sinful……..sigh.
61. The Fort Worth Cultural District: The best variety I have seen in Texas.
66. Dallas Freeways: ?????, yeah, I’ve almost been killed a time or two getting onto Central Expressway.