Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, April 21, 2006 It's Stuff Portrait Friday!!!!

The wonderful & witty Kristine at Random and odd said "It's time for Stuff Portrait Friday!"

"Stuff Portrait Friday-what's that?"

It's easy, it's fun, and everyone who wants to can play. This game is for everyone. Encourage your players to play and comment on your blog if they played so you can get to know your readers. If you want to send them over here to let me know they played, Great!


Stuff Portrait Friday: April 21st, 2006 - Your Initials

1. Sheri - S - I'm going to take a picture of something that starts with a S — You take your first initial and take a picture of something…

2. Middle initial - Yep, now take a picture of something that starts with your middle initial

3. Last name initial - Yes…it’s this easy!


Here we go!

S is for......supper (mmmm, chicken pot pie) and I cheated cause S also stands for "self portrait"


A is for.......apple of course (my hubs wouldn't let me post a pic of my arse!)

(I think this pic turned out pretty cool)

K is for.......hmm, I thought Knuckle, then I thought kick in the pants, but best of all, KIDS! Here are two of my three after eating Easter cupcakes!


So there you have it.......Give me a "S", give me an "A", give me a "K"......What do you have?

SAK!

Did you play?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:03 AM :: 22 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------