Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, April 18, 2006 Tickle Tuesday

This is really more of a puzzle, but it is really cool! Don't cheat! It only takes a few minutes.

On a side note, Merritt would be so proud of me. Today is TAKS testing day (standardized testing in the schools-whole post in and of itself). I wanted to send the kids off with a good breakfast so a made a breakfast pizza. Considering how crazy our mornings are, this proved to be a brave task on my part. I just did a few steps at a time (like Merritt does when she makes cookies). After my shower at 5:00 AM (that's AM people) I ran out to the kitchen and turned on the oven. After my make-up, I ran out and spread the croissant dough onto a cookie sheet making sure to "crimp" the sides. After I partially dried my hair, I ran out and cut up some ham and spread it over the croissant. After I got dressed, I beat 5 eggs and a little milk. I ran up stairs to make sure the boys were awake. Came down, added salt & pepper to the eggs, then poured this mixture over the ham. Then I sprinkled about a cup of shredded cheddar cheese on top, stuck it in the oven at 375 for 25 mins. I poured their drinks, passed out lunch money & vitamins, opened the mini donuts (you know, sugar for energy :0 ) , then finished drying my hair. By the time all the kids were downstairs, the pizza was finished. It was AWESOME!

Now that you're hungry, here's the puzzle - Remember, don't scroll down until you've done each step!


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)




2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)



3. Add 5


4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator!

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 . If you haven't, add 1755.


6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.


You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week.)

The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:11 AM :: 10 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------