Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, May 13, 2006 FINALLY!

Uploaded...because I can!
.
It has been a week since I have been able to upload pictures and leave comments on our friend’s blogs. The problems I was having were that every time I tried to upload a picture, blogger would tell me there were errors, file not uploaded…return to post. WTF! Don’t they know you HAVE to upload pictures if you are to play SPF? Then what made it worse was that when I visited our blog friends, if they had word verification, I couldn’t see the letters so I couldn't comment. There was just a little box with an “x”, and that was it.

Well, we had been using Norton Utilities for our virus scanning needs and it just expired. I had decided because of various problems in the past that I was changing to McAfee, so it was off to the store for the purchase. Wouldn’t you know after I installed it etc. etc. etc. we had 9 friggin viruses on our system. It still didn’t fix my blogging problem until it hit me to do a system restore (Duh!).


So life as I know it…is back to normal…whew!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 1:19 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------