Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, May 04, 2006 How Not to Make a Margarita...

After a rough week, we decided to get together and partake in Margaritas. Sheri has an awsome recipe for Weight Watchers Margaritas that is pretty good. It consists of using Fresca and Crystal light with the tequila.

We start preparing our liquid relaxation and wouldn't you know there was no Crystal Light to be found in the house. Now Sheri is a great cook, and always tells me how you can start with a recipe and add to it for a different taste or twist; soooooooooo inspired by her, we find some peach iced tea and I talk her into using it for the margaritas. This is what we ended up with:



All I can say is that they were just awful! Sheri thought they were so bad that she resorted to this:

I was the brave one. I tried to tell her that you couldn't approach the concoction thinking "margarita" because that was just gross. I did manage to drink one and the way Sheri traditionally makes margaritas, after half a glass you can't taste anything anyway.

So I guess the lesson to the story is MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE INGREDIENTS and don't use peach iced tea in a margarita.


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:27 AM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------