Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, April 28, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Kristine wants us to remember what we learned a few weeks ago (you know…perspective and creativity) and use it for this weeks assignment. This week, you get two for one. So here we go, post pictures of:

1. Something Big
2. Something Small
3. Half of Something


SuZan


SOMETHING BIG

This would be Mercedes’ nose. For such a tiny cat (6 lbs.), her nose could be classified as a honker. Especially when this is what you see when you first open your eyes in the morning (not to mention the tuna breath).


SOMETHING SMALL

Creativity seems to be in short supply with me today, but I give you a lady bug to represent something small.


HALF OF SOMETHING


I tried and tried to be creative on this one and nothing was coming to mind. Then the light bulb went off; I had an a-ha moment and thought that a half moon might be worthy of SPF (wish I had taken the picture though).

Sheri


Something Big-This was our "Girls Night" dinner. Big calories here baby!


Something Small-From a perspective standpoint I tried to make this something big. But then it came out looking kind of small. So I'm killing two birds with one stone. These are the flowers my boss sent me for Admin. Asst's Day. First time he's done anything, FOR ANYONE. This is a small gesture on his part, but it made a big impact on me!

Half of Something-That would be me, this morning, HALF DRESSED! No school today, so no kids to get up and out. More time for me!


Did you play?











Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:37 AM :: 28 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------