Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 Fug Thursday-YIKES!

Okie Dokie! A little drunken post as I've had a lot on my plate and need a little off time for the old brain. So please forgive any typos or grammatical errors (that's what makes drunken posts so much fun!)

Here we go. My first FUG Thursday post. I can't believe someone would actually walk outside of the house wearing something like this!


















Yes, long socks with shorts! I mean holy shit-who would actually wear something like that! OK, I confess, that was me. My daughter took that picture. The story behind the socks-I was going out to work in the yard, you know, weed eat and all, and I didn't want to get my legs all cut up and shit. We had fun with this. After my daughter took my picture and fell on the floor laughing at me, I ran after her and threatened to touch her with the "long socks". Geez, you would have thought I had some kind of disease the way she was running and screaming! I caught her!

You know you're old when you can laugh at yourself!

On another note. Blogger, why are you making the word verification so darn long, and in that funny font that a sober person can hardly read? Can you give a sista a break?

And to leave you with a funny, here is a picture of the cake I made for girls night. Following is a picture of what the cake looked like after I was done with my shower (my husband and son looked like the cat that ate the canary!). In my younger years, I would have thrown a fit and bought something else to take. This time, I took it just like it was!
































Happy FUG Thursday!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:08 PM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------