Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, May 07, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


The lovely Kristine over at Random & Odd, wants to make us “think” this week because she loves to hear us whine! So, here is our assignment; we are to post pictures of:

1. Body of Water - think big or small…it’s up to you.

2. Something with Flavor - yes, another wide open one

3. Plant your Ass - where you park it…


BODY OF WATER


I must be in a strange mood because I just had to do it! I wonder if anyone else will take a picture of the body of water in the toilet.


SOMETHING WITH FLAVOR


I know I’m cheating but I couldn’t resist. Kristine said that we had to take a picture of something with flavor and she didn’t say that it had to have a good flavor. So I present to you (again) peach iced tea margaritas.


WHERE I PLANT MY ASS



Yes during the day the pillows are fluffed and put into place; but at night I like to curl up or taylor sit on this corner of the couch (so you see Kami, they are not in place all the time). So what did you come up with?


Did you play?




Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:32 AM :: 28 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------