Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, October 24, 2006 Tickle Tuesday.....and other stuff.

Oh the world we live in...enjoy!


Over medicated?
.
~~~~~~~~~~
The Random Stuff...
.
Work has been crazy for me and I haven't been able to go visit all of our friend's blogs. I don't know what has happened but I thought it was going to be a calm year...N.O.T!
.
How have my weeks been? Let me give you a little picture of what it has been like.
.
Besides seeing all my kids, consulting with teachers, doing motor labs and (gross and fine), we have to attend annual ARDs (meetings to review and update goals for our kids). So here is the week:
.
I have to not go to Monday's school because I have to go to Thursday's school for an ARD that was tabled last Wednesday that lasted hours and we have to finish up. I have to see a student at my Thursday school on Monday because of another ARD on Tuesday...then run to one of my Wednesday schools and meet with the Teacher because I was notified of the ARD for Tuesday, the day after the Staffing last Thursday.
.
On Tuesday I go to two schools, but depending on how long the ARD from my Thursday school and then the ARD from my Wednesday school...now need to figure out how I'm going to make up time from both of my Tuesday schools.
.
On Wednesdays I alternate between two schools in the am and on Wednesday afternoons we have an OT meeting with our Manager to update policies, discipline rules and regs and any house keeping that we need to know about (haven't been able to attend for three weeks). So which school do I go to? Hell, just flip a coin, point me in the direction and give me a push.
.
On Thursday I'll go to Monday's school and then to Thursday's school for another ARD.
.
On Friday I go to yet another school and if I can get done early I'll run over to one of my Tuesday schools.
.
So this is what I have been living this school year... could you pass the margaritas please!?
.l
kl
Sheri and I did go out to the new Garden Ridge and indulged in some "Retail Therapy" this past weekend, I needed that.

Labels: ,


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 3:48 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------