Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, December 14, 2006 I Know, I Suck!


I had EVERY intention of posting the pictures of the whole tree thing. Really, I did. My house is like a zoo in the evenings. I really don't know where the time goes. I was talking to SuZan at 9:30. Turned on my computer to start the whole download/upload process. I got busy doing something else...well, about 20 something elses (I think I have ADD), the next thing I knew, it was midnight. Seeing as how the alarm goes off at 4:30 a.m.; I figured I should probably hit the sheets. Do you feel sorry for me yet? No? Crap. Then I'll give you cookies. Cookies and coffee.


I'm reading the book "Skipping Christmas" by John Grisham. I read it every year. Someone got it for me one year as a "Coffee Table Book". Every year I read it and think I really would like to take a cruise for Christmas! My husband likes the idea. But he said I'd still probably break my back decorating, buying presents and stressing over all the things one stresses about during the holiday along with stressing about everything one stresses about before going on a vacation. Unfortunately, he's correct. That's exactly what I'd do.


I really will try to get those pictures up tonight. Really. I know, you've heard that before!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:01 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------