Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 13, 2006 Jingle Bells, Batman Smells........

Can you believe it? My tree is almost up! I'm almost done putting up the decorations! Every year, every gosh darn year I start the season with good intentions. I really thought I was going to do it this year. My goal is to have the lights up outside, the inside decorated and my shopping done & wrapped by the 10th of December. Hello.....it's the 13th and am I done? Nooooooo. I do have some cute pics of my daughter and youngest son trying to put up the 8 foot tree! I will post these later so please check back. My daughter is only 5' tall. Use your imagination then check back for the pics. What you've imagined most likely is what happened!

On another note, I have a small dilemma. My step-daughter comes in on 12/20. I haven't seen her for 2 years. I love her to pieces. When I say step-daughter (I will refer to her as SD) people think of a small child or teenager. No, she's 24. Basically, it's like having a friend come to visit. I look forward to her visit. The dilemma-one of the Houston bitches is having a "Girl's Night" the night she comes in. I really want to go see my bitches. SD's plane arrives at 6:00 so they should be getting to the house about 7:00. The party is 7:00-9:00. What I'd like to do is go to the party til like 8:00 or 8:30 then come home and visit with SD. I don't think hubs will go for that. I was thinking about waiting til SD arrives, give her a hug and kiss then arrive at the party fashionably late. Don't think hubs will go for that either. Plus, to me that seems a little rude. It would be like "Hey, how ya doin. Hugs and kisses. Later." I would take SD with, but I KNOW hubs won't go for that. Long story, but mostly, he really is looking forward to visiting with her. So I ask my Internet bitches...what's a bitch to do?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:05 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------