Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, February 28, 2007 Spring Fever!

Holy smokes! I woke up with Spring Fever! No, not the bad kind, the good kind! I have had the crud since Saturday. Man, this morning I woke up, and finally feel normal! Between feeling well and the fabo weather we've been having, I have all kinds of energy!

If I wasn't at work today, I would be home weeding at least two flower beds, then I'd move the refrigerator and clean behind it. After that I think I'd attack my daughter's room. How can teenagers live like that? I can't imagine that I ever lived like that (and lucky for me, there's no one around to tattle and tell me otherwise).

I sure hope this mood lasts through the weekend. Can you just imagine how much I'll get done! Anyone else having a touch of Spring Fever?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:34 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------