Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, June 12, 2005 A Day With My Daughter

What a fabo Sunday afternoon. My boys were gone so I had the unusual opportunity to have some one on one time with my daughter. I cleaned out my husband's wallet (thanks honey) and took my daughter to the movies. We saw "The Longest Yard". I didn't realize that this was a remake and really didn't know what the outcome would be. I'm a huge Adam Sandler fan, so I figured I'd enjoy the movie regardless. I'm happy to say, this was a great movie. Afterwards we had a slice of greasy New York Pizza (yum) and finished the afternoon with a Jamba Juice. I chose the Peanut Butter Moo'd. It was AWESOME.

Well, now it's back to reality!
Sheri


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 4:11 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------