Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, June 12, 2005 Good Job Rookie!

Patrick Posted by Hello

Even though Thomas Scheckter won the Bombardier Learjet 500K at Texas Motor Speedway, I had to keep an eye on our girl Danica Patrick. She finished a respectable 13th, and gained more experience. During her interview, she summed it up just right when the interviewer stated that she didn’t seem disappointed:

DANICA PATRICK: I don't sound disappointed? Yeah, I'm disappointed. Of course, I am. But I'm also not -- you know, I'm not an idiot. I know it takes time to learn things. That's why I got three shiny yellow lines on my car. You know, sometimes it doesn't appear like I do, and other times it does. It's going to show again this year, I promise.

You can read the full interview at indycar.com. She did great and drove smart! Sometimes it is best to learn first, gain experience and then "go for the gusto".

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:24 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------